KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical) 2016 is the entrance exam to be conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) to offer admissions in MBBS, BDS, B.Tech and B.E. courses for session 2016-17 in the government and private colleges of Kerala. Candidates from other states are allowed as well to take the exam. Exam will be held on April 2016.
Kerala CEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- Exam is classified into two papers – paper 1 and paper 2
- Questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, and math or biology (depending
- on the stream applied for)
- Candidates will be given 150 minutes to solve the paper
- There shall be 120 questions in total
- Total marks in the exam – 480
Kerala cee 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate or more in qualifying exam OR should have a diploma, minimum of three years, with at least 50% aggregate.
- He must be 17 years old or more to be eligible
- He must be either an Indian national or Person of India (POI) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Further, he would be classified as Keralite, Non-Keralite (Category-I) and Non-Keralite (Category-II).
- Keralite- Born in Kerala. Such candidates must have a domicile attested by Kerala government. Children of IAS officers, who are not Keralite, will be taken as “Deemed Keralite”. Such candidates will not get any special reservation.
- Non- Keralite (Category-I) – Candidates not born in Kerala but passed their qualifying exam from Kerala. Subcategories are: (1) Wards of Defense Personnel and Indian Government Employees (who are posted in Kerala) and (2) Wards of Kerala government employee. Their service period must be two years or more.
- Non- Keralite (Category-II) – Candidates who do not fall under the aforementioned category. They will get admission in management quota on government seat in private/government colleges.
Kerala cee 2016 Application Form
- Access the official website of KEAM
- Click the appropriate link for keam 2016 online registration .
- Obtain the unique system generated application number and password.
- Login using the number and password.
- Enter all the details (personal, educational, and communicational) correctly and completely.
- Verify all the details and pay the application fee.
- Submit application form request.
- Generate a hard copy of application form.
- Send application from via speed post or registered post to the KEAM address.
- Buy the application form from any notified post offices of Kerala.
- A scratch card will be given with unique serial number and key number to make payment.
- Fill the application form using black/blue ball point pen and send it to the KEAM address.
Application Fee Payment
- Fee can be paid online and offline
- Online fee – Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card
- Offline fee – Use unique serial number and key number and prepare a DD in favor
- of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala CEE Admit Card 2016
- Admit card would be issued online on the official website
- Enter application number and date of birth to download the card
- Bring the original hall ticket to the exam hall
- Preserve the card till the admission process is over
Kerala CEE 2016 Result
- Result would be issued in May 2015.
- It will show the total and categorical marks obtained.
- Once the result is issued, candidates can check it by entering roll number.
Kerala CEE Cutoff
- It is the minimum marks needed to get featured in the merit list.
- To get selected in the list, score marks more than or equal to cutoff score.
Kerala CEE 2016 Counselling
- Candidates in merit list will be allowed to give chance to mark options of colleges and courses
- Ordering of options has to be done in decreasing order of preference.
Seats will be allotted as per availability of seat, merit list ranking and options of candidate
Kerala CEE 2016 Seats
- There are two types of seat under Kerala CEE – Government and Management Seats.
- Commissioner of KEAM will allot government seats in all the government and government aided colleges
- Allotment of government seats under private colleges shall be done by concerning institutes in the official website
- Management quota seats will be allotted by respective college