The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be running the 8th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20th September 2015 (Sunday) for a nominee to qualify for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII Nominees can apply merely Online for CTET-SEPT 2015 on CTET site .
Significant Dates for CTET September 2015
Entry of Online Application: 30th July 2015 to 19th August 2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 19th August 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fees through Echallan or Debit/Credit Card by the
- Nominee: 20th August 2015 (before 03.30 pm)
- Interval for Online Corrections in Particulars (No correction will likely be permitted in any particulars following this date): 21st August 2015 to 25th August 2015
- Download Admit Card from CTET Website: 04th September 2015
- Date of Exam: 20th September 2015 (Sunday, Paper II: 09.30 to 12.00 hrs; duration: 02.30 hrs; Paper I: 14.00 to 16.30 hrs; duration: 02.30 hrs)
- Applicability of CTET September 2015
The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Charge of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi CTET could additionally apply to the unaided private schools, who might exercise the option of considering the CTET Schools possessed and managed by the State Govt. /local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET performed by the State Govt. If it determines not to run the State TET nevertheless, a State Govt. can additionally consider the CTET.
According to CBSE Association Bye Law 53, prescribing the minimum qualifications for teachers to teach various areas in Classes I to VIII in the schools Affiliated to CBSE stands amended to that extant and it shall be required the teachers made hereinafter i.e. 06th March 2012 to instruct classes I to VIII in the Schools affiliated to the CBSE shall qualify/pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 conducted by CBSE on behalf of Central Govt. or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), ran by the proper State Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for this goal.
Qualifications for CTET September 2015
The nominees having the following minimum educational qualification qualify for appearing in CTET.
1. Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes IV (Primary Phase):
2. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or
3. appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or;
4. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or
5. appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or
6. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or
7. appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed); or
8. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or
9. appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education); or
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Exam Layout of CTET 2015
The CTET test will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s); there will probably be no negative marking; there will be 2 papers of CTET.
(i) Paper I am going to be for somebody who means to be a teacher for classes I to V
(ii) Paper II will be for somebody who means to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
Note: An individual who means to be a teacher for the two degrees (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will need to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II)
For more detail please visit official website.