The much awaited UP Board 12th Result 2016 is likely to be declared by UP Board of Secondary Education in the 2nd Week of May 2016. The exam was conducted in the month of March 2016. The students who appeared in the exam can check their result through the applicable link to be hosted on our website Entrancecorner.com. The students awaiting their result should read the blog mentioned below so as to get more info regarding the UP 12th Class Result 2016.
Procedure to check the UP Board 12th Result 2016, online
The procedure regarding the checking of the UP Board 12th Result 2016 begins with visiting the relevant websites and navigating to the Result tab. Thereafter, the candidate needs to choose the appropriate stream from Arts, Commerce or Science as the case maybe. Then, the window opened will ask the candidate to enter his/her relevant particulars, viz. Roll Number, Date of Birth, Name etc. Now, a candidate needs to press the submit button. The moment one presses the submit button, the UP Intermediate Result 2016 would be displayed in front of him on the screen. Now, the aspirant can take the printout which he/she needs to save for future reference.
Unique Features of UP Board 12th Result 2016
- The only mode through which UP 12th Class 2016 Result would be accessible is online. The result wouldn’t be delivered to the candidates via post.
- The UP Board enables the candidates to apply for re-checking and re-evaluation of the mark(s) in case he/she is not satisfied with them in particular subject(s)
- Usually, board delivers pass certificate cum mark-sheet to the pupils one month after the declaration of the result through online mode.
- In order to get these documents, one needs to visit the school and put the signature on the acknowledgement register available at the school of his/her enrolment.
- One will be treated as passed only if he/she has got minimum passing marks, in the absence of which he/she would be deemed as failed.