IBSAT Application Form 2016 can be filled by all the interested and eligible candidates from 1 July to 9 December 2016. The form will be available in online as well as offline mode. For online form, candidate must visit the official website of the examination and fill the form using complete and correct details. For offline form, it can be purchased either from ICFAI marketing centers or ICFAI campuses. Physical form must be filled using black or blue ball point pen only. The fee of application form is Rs.1600 which can be paid using online or offline mode. In the former, payment will be allowed through credit card, debit card, and net-banking. In the latter, candidate can opt for either DD or cash deposit in person. There is no relaxation or waiver of any kind for either female candidates or candidates from reserved categories. The completed form, online or offline must be sent to ICFAI office before the deadline. Any form reaching the office late will not be accepted.
IBSAT Application Form 2016 must be filled by all the interested and eligible candidates who want to take IBSAT 2016 examination. The form will be available in online as well as offline mode from 1 July to 9 December 2016. Before filling the application form, it is suggested to read all the instructions mentioned in the brochure so as to avoid making any mistake. The exam will be held between 16 December and 27 December 2016. Candidates finally selected for allotment will be offered admission in MBA program in the campuses of ICFAI located at – Dehradun, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur, Pune, and Hyderabad.
Fee for IBSAT 2016 Application Form
The fee of IBSAT application form is Rs.1600 which is standard for all the categories and genders. Payment mode depends on the mode of the application i.e. for online form, provisioned modes are cash, DD, credit/ debit card or net-banking and for offline mode, payment can be done in person or through DD. On the back of the DD, candidate must specify his name, mobile number, application number, and course applied for. It is suggested to keep a copy of the DD in advance.
Online submission of IBSAT Application Form 2016
- Open the official website of IBSAT and register by creating an account.
- Read all the instructions and fill the form using correct details only.
- Upload scanned images in proper format and size, as and when asked.
- Check all the details mentioned in the form and correct errors, if any.
- Proceed to pay the application fee in available modes (online or offline).
- Generate printout of the application form and send to the address of ICFAI.
Offline submission of IBSAT Application Form 2016
- Buy hardcopy of the application from IBS campuses or IBS marketing branch.
- Using black or blue ball point pen, fill the form with completely and correctly.
- Do not make marks, symbols, or any other kind of icons on the form.
- Do not scribble or double strike the fields. Maintain aesthetics of the form.
- Check the fields of the form and submit it in person or by post to ICFAI office.
- Pay the application fee through available modes (DD for post, cash for in person).
The address to send the form through post or submit it in person is – ‘IBS Admission Office, 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana’. The form should reach the office before the deadline else it will not be accepted by the officials. It is suggested to send the form printout through speed post or courier. It is advised to the candidates to take a copy of the form before final submission or sending.
When it comes to latest and accurate information on engineering exams, refer to EntranceCorner. It has numerous articles on every dimension of the examination.