SNAP 2017 will be held by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission in management programs in the institutes affiliated with the university. The exam shall be conducted online mode on 17 December 2017. Section for admission will be done on the basis of merit, which will be calculated from the marks obtained in the examination. Result of the exam will be declared online on 28 December 2017.
SNAP 2017 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in pen-paper mode in a single day and session.
- A total of 180 objective type questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Each question will have 4 options to answer, one of which will be correct.
- These questions will be divided into 4 sections from various subjects.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidate.
- For each incorrect answer 1/4 mark will be deducted from the score.
SNAP 2017 Application Form
The SNAP 2017 online application form has been started 10 August 2017. There are two stages of the application form process: registration for SNAP 2017 and registration for individual college after SNAP registration (GE-PIWAT). In the first stage, candidate has to fill the application form by providing details related to personal, educational and work experience qualification, and correspondence domains. Also, scanned images of signature and photo must be uploaded. The last stage is to pay the application fee. Thereafter, candidate must visit websites of the institutes he want to apply and register.
SNAP 2017 Application Fee
For SNAP registration, the fee will be Rs.1500 and for institute registration, the fee will be Rs.1000 per institute. Payment of fee can be done in online (credit or debit card, and net banking) and offline (in cash or DD).