IIFT 2018 Admit Card– Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will be conducting the IIFT 2018 Examination on November 15, 2017 for which the application process is currently going on. The candidates who are appearing in the examination and who have filled the application form will be sent the admit card individually through Post. The overview of the IIFT Examination is as follows:
- Name of the Exam: IIFT 2017
- Conducting Authority: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Exam type: All India
- Level: Post graduate
- Course Involved: Master of Business Administration
- Centers: Delhi, Kolkata and Dar-as-salaam
- Mode: Offline exam
Features of the IIFT 2017 Admit Card
Following are the salient features of the admit card of the IIFT
- The IIFT 2018 Admit Card will be send to the candidates through Post.
- Candidates can either download their e-admit card by visiting the website or by clicking on the direct link provided here.
- It will be mandatory on the part of the candidates to carry their hall ticket to the examination center failing which their candidature might get cancelled.
- Also, they need to preserve their admit card for various further usage.
- Further, they must carry a passport sized color photograph which is similar to the one uploaded in the application form.
- You are also suggested to bring a government approved photo ID proof such as – driving license, Aadhar card, passport, ration card, voter ID card, or pan card.
Details indicated in the Admit Card
A candidate can find the following information printed on the admit card –
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Registration/application number
- Roll number
Procedure of Downloading IIFT 2018 Admit Card
Those candidate should follow the under laid instructions to download their e-admit card:
- Visit Entrance Corner to download the IIFT 2018 Admit Card
- Open the official website of IIFT mentioned above and click the suitable link on the homepage which redirects you to the recruitment portal.
- We will also host the direct link to download the admit card once it is officially released by the exam governing body.
- On the recruitment portal, you will find the link which would further take you to the admit card download page. This link is usually flashy and bold in font.
- On clicking the link, you would have to enter the application number, date of birth and other such details. This information must be checked for errors before submission.
- As the details are filled, press the submit button. You would see the IIFT Admit Card is flashed on your screen.
- Now, you can either save it in PDF format or click the print command to generate its printout.
- Take the printout on an A4 sized sheet and keep it safe till the recruitment process is over.
For any other information about IIFT Admit Card, stay updated with entranbcecorenr.com