MAT December 2017 Application Form has been issued on 5 October 2017 by AIMA (All India Management Association) New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the form only in online mode on the official website of AIMA. The direct application link has also been provided with detailed instructions on EntranceCorner. It will make the process easier and faster. The last date to fill the application form is 24 November 2017. Those who fill the application form successfully will be able to appear in the MAT 2017 Exam to be conducted on 3 and 9 December 2017 respectively. To fill the MAT December 2017 Online Application, candidates can follow these steps:
- Open the official website of AIMA and find the link for online application form.
- Read all the instructions pertaining to the application form and click I agree.
- Enter correct, complete, and valid details in the fields of the online form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in correct format.
- Checks the information provided and mark correction in details if needed.
- Once the form is filled, submit it and proceed to make application fee payment.
- On payment of the application fee, generate printout of the application form.
The fee for MAT Application Form is Rs.1200 which can be paid in online or offline mode. In offline mode, payment can be done through a DD drawn in favor of All India Management Association payable at Delhi. Candidate must mention his name, mobile number, and registration number on the back of the DD. In online mode, payment can be done through credit/debit card, internet banking, and mobile wallet. If the payment is made through DD, candidate must update the details in the application form before printing the confirmation page and application form.