Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) would conduct the 12th exam in the month of month of March 2017. The CGBSE 12th Result 2017 would be declared for all the streams in the 3rd week of April 2017. We shall provide the same on our online educational web portal so that the same can be checked in an expedient manner. Read the article given below to get more information with respect to the result. The date sheet of the exam will be released by the Board, a couple of months before the exam.
Salient Features of the CGBSE 12th Result 2017
- CG Board Intermediate Result 2017 evaluates a candidate’s performance in terms of marks obtained by them in all the subjects – theory and practical.
- CGBSE 12th Result provides a huge platform to the candidates as on the basis of this only, they can get admission in the streams for class XI as per their choice.
- A candidate must obtain at least minimum marks to get pass certificate in the exam; otherwise, he/she will be deemed to be failed and have to reappear in the supplementary exam.
- The Board would issue mark sheet and pass certificate, usually after one month from the date of the declaration of the result.
Procedure to check the CGBSE 12th Result 2017
- Click on the direct link that will be provided later.
- You will be navigated to a new web page in which ‘High School Certificate Exam 2016’.
- Enter your roll no. in the space provided and hit the submit button.
- The CGBSE 12th Result 2017 for the relevant scheme will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the mark sheet and save it for future reference.
About the Chhattisgarh Board
The Chhattisgarh Board was constituted on 20 July 2001 vide notification F 10-5-/13/2001 Raipur 20-7-2001. It conducts the examination of class 10th and class 12th, every year. The aim of the Board is to provide excellent quality of education in the state. It also encourages the intelligent students by facilitating them with prizes. The Board maintains a web portal through which various CGBSE 12th Result 2016 is declared.